1. Use a Colorguide
- The most comprehensive way to lead from zero to hero is colorguide.
- Image: If the whole room was using just black and white. Or shades of green and gray.
2. Get rid of that Stuff
- Yes, everyone knows that you got it from your mom
- Yes, they will recognize that something changed
- Yes, its your flat, so its okay
3. Let there be Space, group things
- Bring your livingroom into an arrangement
- and give some air in between
4. Use photos and images
- they can be cut-out and stuck on
- it can be a big piec of cardboard from the street
- or even a Poster or a Largescale Advert
5. There be light
- the last, and most enlightening discipline is to bring in light
- using light, also refers to use some darkness. Don´t teak everything to 1000Watts Halogene lamps.
- Less is more, especially with light